- Appropriate clothing – It depends on the time of year. Use common sense so you’ll be comfortable. If there is even a small rain chance, bring a rain coat.
Shoes – No black sole shoes please. They mark up the deck and it is very hard to get off.
- Sunscreen – SPF50 is definitely recommended.
- Food & drinks – sandwiches, water, etc. Adult beverages are fine. Enjoy but please, no drunkenness!
- Sunglasses – Polarized are highly recommended.
- Motion sickness meds if necessary. There are no refunds for illness.
- Cooler – gotta have something to put your fish in.
Please, bring what you need but keep it light folks! You’ll be more comfortable!